Sunday, October 30, 2011

The weekend...

Thoughts from this weekend...

Stop worrying about the future,
Live in the moment.
Be the best that you can,
And always improve yourself.
Continue to learn.
Never settle for anything less then extraordinary.
Trust that the Lord has a plan for you.
Be thankful for the people in you life, 
No matter how short of a time they are in your life for.
Believe that your hope and dreams can come true,
Know that you are worth the very best.

This weekend was awesome,
I was good because of the small things,
And for the time to reflect.

It amazes me how quick children grow, 
My niece is gorgeous, love her to bits!

Letters in the mail make me smile from ear to ear.
What could be better then someone taking the time to write a letter to you,
Even better when it's your best friend.

Comments and advice from an amazing friend,
At the right time and straight to the point.

Fresh flowers from market
YUMMY Cake Shake!
The finished Halloween gingerbread house!

How was your weekend??

1 comment:

its simple love said...

I just love the halloween gingerbread house!

Rachael

p.s. Be sure to enter the giveaway on my blog before midnight tonight.