Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10 Simple Things...

Well after a 12 & a 1/2 hour day at work, 
I am glad to see the end of Wednesday.
On the home run for the weekend now!
And I can't for the weekend!
I have a very busy, but very uplifting weekend planned.

This week I would like to introduce you all to Yvonne from Half Past Wonderful!

10 Things That Make Yvonne Happy!!!

  1. My puppy dog!
  2. My friends, family & boyfriend.
  3. Horses. I love those giant beasts.
  4. Also dolphins, dogs & really every animal.
  5. Taking & editing photos for a really great session.
  6. Volkswagen Beetles. Especially the new 2012 Beetles. I'm in love!
  7. Working out & the clothes that go with it. So much goodness in one!
  8. A good book & a good cup of tea. These thing go together amazingly well.
  9. Autumn. It's my most favourite season ever & I wish it stayed this weather always!
  10. Really good restaurants. Something about a perfect meal someone else cooks for you.
Thanks Yvonne for the great list!

If you would like the chance to be featured in
 10 Simple Things!

No comments: