Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We Love them & They Love Us...

After the first attempt last night to see "The Help" failed,
Lisa and I were finally able to go and watch it tonight and...

OH MY GOSH
I love this movie.
I loved it so much that I cried!

This movie is set in the 1960's
It's about a write who wants to write a book from the view of the help.
In this time in the world the help were African American maids.
Who had less rights in all areas of life then the white people.
Even though they were they ones that were raising the white people's child.

It is such a moving movie,
Heart felt, and such a strong story behind it.

The movie was amazing!
And my sister tells me that the book is even better!
I know which book I'm buying next.

My favourite quote from the movie was...
"You is Kind. You is Smart. You is Important."

Check out the movie, I promise you will love it!

1 comment:

amie k said...

aww I'll have to make an effort to see it, looks great!
Love Amie XO
www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com