Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend in review...

Friday:
Straight after work I had a date with my Chiropractor, things are going well between us, it's still a love hate relationship but we are slowly working out the problems.
In all seriousness, I am now fully converted to using a Chiro, at first I didn't think that he could actually make a difference with my back, BUT! I was wrong, my back is nearly back to what is normal for me, I will never be totally pain free, back he has nearly gotten it back to what I can normally ignore.

After Chiro I met up with Kat and we picked up Chelsea and headed off to a BBQ with friends, oh how I love BBQ's and it means that summer is nearly upon us YAY, many more BBQ's to be had!
After the yummy dinner we moved locations on to Kat's place, where she had turned her lounge room in to a amazing cinema. Where we all watched 'The Zoo Keeper'. It was a alright movie.

Saturday:
Awesome day, good food and drinks, Salamanca markets, window shopping, fresh flowers, relaxing evening and baking and fun times.

Sunday:
After struggling all week with a chest virus (lots of painful coughing) I spent most of the day sleeping, trying to get energy back and to get over this stupid thing! I have a feeling it is going to take a while to shake the cough.
Then we had the missionaries over for dinner, followed by some good and interesting conversations with friends. We then all moved location to go and meet up with more friends at Ness's house for a games night.
And to finish off the weekend, I'm currently laying in bed, about to go to sleep and listening to the rain...perfect way to fall alseep.

All up... it was a awesome weekend!! Looking forwards to this week as I only have to work a 4 day week as we have a public holiday here on Thursday! YAY!!

What did everyone get up to with their weekends?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. And I agree, falling asleep to the rain is perfect!!!

xoxo,
megs

lifeofnashvegasmeg.blogspot.com