Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another Month....

We Heart It
Wow, I am amazed by how time has flied this year! Can't believe that it's October already!
But I am glad, because it means that the weather is finally going to warm up! Sun I have missed you!

This month is going to be awesome! I can feel it!
Things are being planned, ideas are coming to life!
This month I have so many things which I wish to achieve!
My idea is to share them with you and them report back to you on all of the with my progress through out the month, and *Fingers Crossed* have them all finished by the end of the month!

Here is the list:
*Read 3 books: Been in a bit of a reading rut lately and need to get back into reading!
*Fill up the rest of my journal! I have never fully filled a journal before, but this time I am determined to fill it to the brim.
*Yoga!! My Chiropractor keeps telling me that I have a lot of strength in my body but no flexibility, hence the problems with my whole body, so me and Kat are going to start doing Bikram Yoga!
*Celebrate Halloween! Here is Australia we don't really do anything for Halloween, not like they do over in America. But this year me and my friends are planning our Halloween celebrations as a home-made drive in scary movie!!
*Bike: Two days after I brought my awesome new workout bike, I hurt my back and since haven't been able to use it, but thanks to my amazing Chiropractor I will now be useing it 4 times a week min!
*Eat better & Drink more water! Over the last few weeks I have been naughty, but this month I aim to improve that!
*Project Zero: I am going to mark off as many things off my list as possible over this coming month!
*Take more photos! 
*Have fun & Smile more!


See October is going to be a awesome month!

What do you want to achieve this month??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problems with filling out journals to. But there's a few ideas that you can do to fill it up.

Writing by hand does get tiring at times and lets be honest boring. Instead doodle on a page. I have been doodling in my new journal that I got.

Or make a collage with magazine clippings. That was fun. =]

Hope these ideas help.

Maz said...

Sounds like an awesome month you've got there Jess! My plan is to get a plan....hmm...

I love the last one though, that's on my list too :)