Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Hope everyone has had a awesome Halloween!

Mine was spent with friends,
Delicious food,
Fun games,
And a classic 90's movie... Hocus Pocus!

What did you do for Halloween???

The other night I discovered this awesome videos!
After watching these videos I now have a dream to spend Halloween in American,
And go all out for it!
Seriously the amount of effort and work American's put into their Halloween and Christmas decoration, they look amazing and so much fun!


Tonight I will share with you my favourite of the Halloween themed videos, 
But I also like the ones that that they do to songs like Party Rock Anthem
I love how they are so in sync with every bit of the song.





\

After watching the first video and the last one,
It makes me want to watch the Nightmare Before Christmas!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

This house is in my neighborhood! Like 10 minutes away! We tried to go Friday and there were sooooo many people we just left!

Hayley