Monday, October 10, 2011

Girl With Curls!!!

Welcome the fresh new look to my blog!
New name and all!
Still the blog that you all know,
Just developing myself as a blogger!

Thanks to some amazing talented girls I have been able to bring my idea together.
So let me now introduce you to the creating team behind this new look!

First of all...

Eleanor
I meet Eleanor back in 2009, she is such a talented artist and I love her work. One of her piece of artwork which I have in my room was a huge part of the inspiration for my header drawing.
Thank to her great work on this project!
Check out her blog 'Lady Proteus' or her facebook page!
Facebook
Christa
Christa is my amazing blog designer.
She put my ideas together and formed it into the finished product!
Her talent for designing is awesome!
It was great to work with her and I look forward to working with her again in the future!
Check out her blog C.JAE!
C.JAE

I highly recommend both of these lady to any one that wanted their blog worked on!
They are super talented and awesome to work with!

So what do you all think? Like it??

Check back tomorrow for a 
awesome GIVEAWAY 
to celebrate the launch of my new look blog!!!



4 comments:

Maz said...

Woohoo, I'm first to comment on your new-look blog. LOVE IT!!! Very awesome and stylish :D

Yvonne said...

LOVE your header& love the name :) Looks fabulous!

L!$@ said...

Looks great Jess :D

Carrymel said...

Your blog looks great! Easy to navigate, clean, and stylish - love it ! They did a great job. Are they free? lol ;)

http://carrymel.blogspot.com/