Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunny Morning...


Sun is shining,
Not a cloud in the sky,
Love days like this!

Laying in front of the window while I do my prep for my lesson tomorrow at Church.
Hopefully the rays of sun will give me some inspirations, as I am kinda lacking at the moment.
I feel really unprepared, and I hate that feeling!
I like to be organised and know what I am doing.

So today, this is where I can be found,
Until I head off to yoga,
If i don't have anything by then, well I at least hope that yoga will be able to clear my mind, 
So that I can come up with some form of plan for the lesson...
And i'll also try not to freak of at the fact that I am not organised at all! 

What has everyone else got planned for their weekend???

1 comment:

Maz said...

Writing my talk for tomorrow, so pretty similar! haha. Hope you get your inspiration! :)