Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Weekend!!!

Thank goodness it's Friday!
Wow, today was so busy at work,
And the next two weeks are going to be just as busy!

But I am glad it's the weekend because...

I have just purchased one of Elise's Christmas mini books!
Check it out...


I also have this project to work on over the weekend for Halloween on Monday night...

Tonight me and my flat mate Lisa did a random package of goodies drop to our amazing friends Kat.
I love dropping little surprises off at people's doors!
It'll bring a smile to anyone's face!

Other plans for this weekend include...
  • Head to the markets tomorrow and buy some fresh flowers.
  • Read a letter that arrived at m parents place, which Dad is dropping off to me.
  • Organising my room... oh so over due.
  • Doing some reading, have kinda been in a funk lately and not reading, i'm have the craving to read in the sun! Fingers crossed for some good weather.


What do you have planned for your weekend??

2 comments:

Blogs said...

Sounds like a fun, yet busy time! Hope you enjoy every bit! I need that holiday book:) awesome! We're heading to a Trunk or Treat tomorrow night, lots of baking and working early....eeep! xo

L!$@ said...

We are amazing huh :D