Monday, October 3, 2011

Music Monday...

This Week's Song is...
No Regrets by Dappy

The lyrics is the reason why i LOVE this song!
Especially the chorus.

Live with no regrets!
It is never too late to change your life,
To make it better,
To be a better person.
Be proud of your life!
Do you best!
Be true to yourself!
Stay true to your faith!

Here is the chorus...

“So when you feel like there’s no more nothing left but the life you’ve broken.”
No regrets.. No turning back.. 
Pick up yourself and tell them I’m just being me…
Ohhhhhh,
‘Cos when I look in a mirror…
I don’t even recognize myself,
Got the heart of a winner… 
but looking back at me is someone else.No Regrets, No Regrets,
No point in crying over yesterday
No Regrets, No Regrets,
‘Cos we ain’t even seen the best of days


Listen to the lyrics,
Hope you like this song too!

2 comments:

L!$@ said...

ooohhh nice :D Can't half tell he's from England :P

Maz said...

Haha it's funny how songs are like that, sometimes I'm like "ooh I love this song! Oh wait.....no I hate this song!" because the annoying part comes on haha