Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10 Simple Things!

This week I would like to introduce you all to...


Both me and Erin share a common love for books, quotes and jigsaw puzzles.
So of course as soon as I read her list I fell in love with it and had to share it with you!

10 Things That Make Erin Happy!!!
  1. An unexpected smile or kind words from a stranger.
  2. Snail mail, especially fun cards and with lots o stickers.
  3. Animals, both friendly pets and wild animals at the zoo.
  4. Writing posts for my blog and following other blogs.
  5. Devouring an entire bag of dark chocolate.
  6. Uncontrollable and contagious laughing.
  7. Starting a new book or picking up an old favourite.
  8. Rainy days, storm clouds, lightening, and thunder.
  9. Driving with the windows down and music blaring.
  10. Flowers, whether as a gift or picked from my own garden.

If you would like the chance to be featured in
 10 Simple Things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this Jess! If you're ever interested in sharing a guest post on my blog, you would be more than welcome. :D

ariandani said...

Great things... i like it.. thanks for share


i also have website, newsingtonpost.com