Monday, October 24, 2011

A girl can dream...

Growing up, I was never really the type of girl to plan my whole wedding.
Even in my adult years I never really gave much thought to the details of it.
The only thing that I would think when thoughts of wedding would enter my mind,
Has been, yep I want that one day, when the right guy comes along.

But since I started using Pinterest, 
I have started to enjoy looking at what may be fun to do for my wedding one day.

You may have already seen my first 'A Girl Can Dream' post,
Now here is one with some of the goodies I have found on Pinterest!


Cake with a poem- 'I Carry Your Heart' by E.E. Cummings handed piped on.


A wedding ring that slowly leaves a heart shape on your finger, if you ever forget to wear your ring, the heart gives you the peace and reminder of their love.


Loving Lace wedding dresses at the moment!


Fun wedding photos, capturing the personalities of the couple. 
I'm not a big fan of posed photos.




I can't wait to see the look on my future husband's face when he seeing me on our wedding day in my wedding dress.
I've seen it before when my cousin Lauren got married, seeing the pure happiness and love in Mark's face when he saw Lauren looking amazing in her dress was the highlight of that day for me.


Love this idea for a guest book!
The guest's finger prints are the leaves in the tree, 
And the bride and groom's finger prints go on the swing.


How pretty would a wedding reception like this be on a warm spring/summer evening!

If you haven't notice,
I'm just a tad bit addicted to Pinterest!
Come join me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I too am in love with lace dresses.

I really like that ring heart thing and the cake is soo pretty...

Brit said...

My heart just melted when I saw that cake. Thats amazing. I just had a wedding and I have never been a big planner so it was really difficult for me. Everything was really simple, but man I I love the finger print guest book. Wish I saw that before!

charlotte said...

Jess this post is fabulous! Love every single item you mentioned. Not that I would ever change my day, but I would have loved some of these ideas then! Loving the new blog look too. x

Lauren said...

all of these are beautiful! Pinterest certainly had me planning a wedding that i had never really thought about before too. I checked out your profile and you have so much! I thought I was obsessed! hehe.. x

Maz said...

I love the ring hee hee cute!

Hannah said...

all these ideas are beautiful!!! thanks for sharing.

Hannah said...

i especially like the tree guestbook and the photo of the bride and groom jumping on the bed! so sweet!