Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friday Fun!

Wow, this past week has been so busy but oh so much fun.
Tonight has been my only night home by myself,
And it's been the best way to end my weekend.

So let me give you a bit of a run down of my Friday night!

To start off the evening Kat and me did alot of running around in order to get ready for a dance.
The theme of the dance was 'Colours of the Rainbow'
Check out our outfits!

Really bad photo of myself!
But you get the idea,
I'm kicking myself for not getting a full shot of what we were wearing!
I had one yellow and one green converse shoes one,
Bright Pink stockings, grey skirts,
Blue, green and pink top,
Green, yellow and pink sprayed hair,
and lots of bright accessories!

We left the dance at 10:45 for a important date...
A date with a wish!



So with had a helium balloon,
We did have two but one escaped!
And together we wrote out some of the wishes we have for our lives!

With our wishes written,
At 11:11 we made our grand wish in silence with let the balloon go,
Floating off into the night air under the light of the full moon.
To top the night off, 
A couple of seconds later,
Someone let off a random firework!

Awesome night!
Finishing with us crashing into bed at 2am!

Did you make a wish??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, what an AWESOME theme. And yes, I made a wish...not as creative as you did though - how fun!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

L!$@ said...

Looks like fun :D Wish I could have been there with you girls! I forgot to make a wish :'( But I was jet lagged and super tired! he he

Carrymel said...

I love what you guys are wearing! It's fun and colorful - two of my faves!

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Blogs said...

this is amazing! i love the idea of the balloon:) i was working and checked out at a register at 11:11am which was simply joy to me:) an all around fabulous day! xoxo

Maz said...

Nah I missed the wish memo...