Wednesday, November 16, 2011

10 Simple Things!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

This week I would like to introduce you all to

Head over to Robin's blog and check out the yummy menus and food that she has up on her blog at the moment.

Don't forget to say Hi!

10 Things That Makes Robin Happy!!


Great list Robin!
Thank you so much for taking part and sharing your list with us!

What has been something that has made you happy this week?

For me it was my dentist check up today!
Which is weird for me as I not a big fan of the dentist at all!
But the reason it made me happy, 
Was because I passed with flying colours,
No work needing to be done,
Meaning I don't have to see him for another 6 months!
Perfect!

If you would like to be featured in my weekly feature of 10 Simple Things,

1 comment:

No and Jen said...

I also love Crock pot dinners! thanks for sharing!

itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com