Saturday, November 26, 2011

Final Call...

Final Calls for guest bloggers!

If you are interested in doing a feature post on the blog 
Then here is your chance!

The theme of the post is...
Christmas

And you have 6 topics to choose from...

*Traditions or Memories
*Music
*Books
Recipes
*Pinterest Favourites
*10 Things That Make You Happy

All posts must be email through by midnight on 27th November.

All posts received will be featured,
And all bloggers will be notified by 29th December to the date they will be featured.

Email...
jess.life.liveit@gmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending you one on 10 things that make me happy!!
xoxo

Ashley @ Ashley Loves Books said...

Just saw this via 20sb - I'm interested! I don't know if I'll make the deadline since I'm not sure the Tasmania-California time distance, but I swear to get it to you by midnight PST Sunday :) Hope that's ok, but i definitely understand if not!

PS. I'm loving your blog! Following now :)