Wednesday, November 23, 2011

10 Simple Things...

Well another Wednesday has come around,
But guess what...
This time next week I will be in Melbourne,
Spending my time relaxing and shopping and having fun for a week!
Oh how I am excited!

Don't forget 
There are still chances for people to guest blog over the time in which i am on holidays

Quick posts have to be in by 27th!!

All posts will be put up!!
Remember the theme is Christmas,
All you have to do is pick a topic.

Now to this week's 10 Simple Things...

This week I would like to introduce you all to

10 Things That Make Megan Happy!!!
  1. rainy, cloudy days. they smell so delicious. i wish i could just constantly inhale. exhaling ruins everything.
  2. bike rides during presunsets. you know, that hour before the sun starts going down. everything looks so bright with the sun so close to the earth.
  3. letters in the mail from my best friend. they dont come often, but when they do im the happiest girl alive.
  4. music. especially country music. it tugs at my heartstrings like nothing else. if i could marry it i would. that sounds dramatic but its true.
  5. singing and dancing in the shower. the dancing can be a little hazardous at times but just singing will do.
  6. reading a good book. the kind where you zone out the rest of the world and nothing else matters.
  7. soccer!! its the most glorious sport in the entire world. i could play it for hours and hours on end.
  8. photography. mainly film photography. i love the challenge that comes with film. youve gotta be so sure before you take the shot.
  9. ballroom dancing. only with a certain boy though.
  10. making wishes. catching 11:11, seeing the first star, birthday candles, eyelashes, dandelions, tossing coins into a well...any and all wish making makes my heart so happy.

Thanks for the awesome list Megan!!

If you would like to be apart of 10 Simple Things,
It's easy just send me through your list!

2 comments:

megan danielle said...

thanks so much for having me!! i linked to your blog by the way :)

Twad'dler said...

If i wrote 10 things that make me happy, I'm stealing your no.1! Especially in Africa- that smell just before it rains makes me so happy all over!