Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Excitement!!!

Eights hours of work stand between me and my holidays,
Oh how I am excited!

Tonight I have clean the whole house,
 as we have a house inspection the day after I get home,
I have done loads of washing,
I have cleaned my room from top to bottom,
I have typed up all guest blog posts for while I am away
*There are some awesome posts coming up! Stay tune!!

Tomorrow I have to...
Work,
Waxing appointment,
Dinner with friends,
Packing,
Making a play list,
Dry clothes
Final tidy up of house,

And some where in there sleep,
As Kat and I have to be up at 3:30am
To get ready and to leave for the airport,
Got to love super early flights! :-S

But it will be worth it!
Bring on Melbourne,
Bring on...
Random adventures,
Fits of laughter,
Lots of photos,
Spiritual nurishment,
Relaxing,
And yummy food!

Keep an eye on my Twitter as I will try to keep you up to date as possible on the things we get up to!

No comments: