Friday, November 18, 2011

Guest Bloggers Needed...

Would you like to be a guested blogger?

All you have to do is send in your posts from one of the 6 topics...

Theme is Christmas

Topics to choice from:
*Tradition or Memory
*Music
*Books
*Receipes
*Pinterest Favourites
*10 Things That Make You Happy

All post are to be email through by 25th November.

Posts will be featured on the blog from the 1st December through til the 10th December.

All bloggers will be notified by the 29th December to when their post will be posted on the blog.

Email: jess.life.liveit@gmail.com

4 comments:

Emily Hornburg said...

I saw your comment on 20sb about wanting some guest bloggers. I would love to! And from poking a bit around your blog- I really like your site. :)

Emily Hornburg said...

Oh! And if you're interested email me at lovewokemeupthismorning@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I sent you 10 things that make me happy :)

Sara said...

Saw this over at 20SB, would you like a guest post about Tradition (it would be about making your own Christmas traditions)?