Monday, November 14, 2011

Guest Bloggers Call Out!!

In two weeks time I am going on holidays for a week,
Things are going to be jam packed busy so I won't have time to blog,
I won't even have my laptop with me!

So I need your help!
I am looking for some awesome blog posts!

Pinterest
The theme is Christmas!
Here are some topics that you can blog about...
-Christmas traditions
-Childhood memories
-Christmas recipes
-Christmas carols
-Decorating
-DIY ideas
-Presents
-Stocking fillers
-Things you love about christmas
-Favourite Pinterest christmas pictures
-Craft ideas for kids

Be creative!
Get your thinking caps on!
If you have a different topic idea let me know!

Email me through your blog posts
And my favourite post will be featured from 
1st December till the 10th!

If you have any question feel free to email me!

All posts to be in by the 28th November!

Email: 
jess.life.liveit@gmail.com

No comments: