Wednesday, November 2, 2011

10 Simple Things!

Thank you to all of you who have sent through their lists from last week's call out.
There are some awesome posts coming up over the next few weeks
People are getting creative and artisitic about their lists!
Which I LOVE!

If you wish to be featured,
All you have to do is email me through...
-Your list of 10 things that make you happy
-A photo of yourself
-Your blog address
-Your twitter details

I will be happy to feature anyone and everyone!
If you have any questions at all please send through a email.

The only thing I ask in return for each person I feature is for you to spread the word!
Blog and tweet that you have been featured,
And I will be super grateful!
---------

Now, let me introduce you all to a AWESOME blogger,
Her blog is awesome,
I highly advised to go over, check it out and say hi!
BTW, the halloween choco chips cookies... I so want some!

Vic is also one of the blogger behind For The Love Of Blogs
This blog is amazing, and one of my personal favourites!
They have so much useful information about blogging,
And if you wish to find some new and awesome blogs,
They have heaps!

10 Things That Make Vic Happy!!!

Thank you Vic for sharing you list with us!
I love the photo!

So everyone what make you happy?

Get creative and send me through you list!!!

1 comment:

Sweta said...

This is pretty cool ^_^ I'll shoot you an email :)