Monday, November 7, 2011

A Girl Can Dream...


Source:  Pinterest

One Part the I look forward to about my future wedding,
Is the dancing!

I look forward to the first dance I have with my future husband,
What the song will be, I have no clue,
But one things I do know is that I want it to have a special meaning to us,
I want it to be a song that I listen to and it instantly reminds me of him,
No matter where I am,
How far apart we are from each other,
Or even if we are fighting,
I want it to remind me of the love I have for him.

When I very first heard the song "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle,
I fell in love with it, thinking that it would be a amazing father daughter wedding dance.
To this day I still do!

This evening I also came across a song by Carrie Underwood called Mama,
And again I fell in love,
This is a song that I would also liked played at my wedding,
And it would be dedicated to my amazing Mother!

What songs do you want played at your wedding?




1 comment:

megan danielle said...

that is definitely what im looking forward to most at my wedding...im gonna be dancing all night!!!! ill probably be late to my own honeymoon haha