Saturday, November 5, 2011

Being Crafty...

Me, I'm not really the crafty type.
But I do wish that I was.
Yesterday Kat showed me a project she wanted to do,
Friendship Bracelets.

Today was a beautiful day,
And both myself and Kat just felt like relaxing, and not doing much at all.
So I decided to try my hand at making a bracelet while we sat outside.

It's not perfect,
But it looks awesome.
Can't wait till it's finished.
In the photo you can't really see colours,
But they are blue, green, orange, and yellow.

Anyone else ever made one of these?
Hope your all enjoying your weekend!

2 comments:

 Curly J said...

Yes!! We used to make them all the time as kids! I remember bringing all our colours outside onto the lawn and spending hours in the sun braiding :).

Sweta said...

Oh I made loads of these as a kid!Sometimes I braided in beads with letterings and at others just pretty,dangly stuff!Sunny,pretty thing that!