Friday, January 20, 2012

If Only I Was Crafty...

Lately I have had the urge to try to become crafty,
So I turned to Pinterest for some inspirations.
Here is what I would love to try to make...

My little nephew E, would look so cute in this outfit.

This would look so cute on my nephew E or my niece Z.
How cute is this hat!

I love the ruffs!
Such a cute throw.

I love the colour in this art work, 
And it would be so easy to create!

I would really like to make a bag one day,
Once I can settle on a pattern I like enough.

This scarf looks cool!
Must learn to knit again...

Love this skirt,
And bonus is...
My mum is currently making it for me!!

These look so cute!
Would love to hang them in my room!


3 comments:

Colleen said...

I have a few of those pinned to make too!! I need to get busy!

Brit said...

I just died a little bit when I saw the picture of the rabbit ears!

Jess said...

I have the heart banner pinned as well. I would love to make this for Valentines and hang in our living room. Its just so expensive to start being all crafty. I do wish I had the supplies all ready.