Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Girl Can Dream...

Wedding dreams and ideas...

I love my curls, and I think that this would suit me very nicely.
 This is such a cute and simple wedding cake.
Minus the flowers.
This is so cute, the groom hired a photographer to take a photo of him proposing to the bride.
She didn't know this was happening and he gave her the photo framed on their wedding day,
 Cute way to ask someone to a bridesmaid.
 Presents for the bridesmaids... survival kits
 Thank you card idea.
This would be so much fun!
 Love this, have tulle and fairy lights to decorate the celling.
Setting names in scrabble pieces.

Want to see more of what I dream my future wedding to look like?
Join me on Pinterest!
Also check out my wedding dream posts part 1 and part 2

2 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

i love the ideas on here to ask someone to be a brides maid!

Lauren said...

I follow you on Pinterest and you are all about the survival kits! haha!