Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How much can one heart take??

Sometimes events make us think that life isn't fair.
That bad things happen to good people.
And when sad things happen it is easy to look at the negative parts.

But a blogger that I love to read has taught me over the last few months,
That there is always a better way, a more positive way to look at things.

Over the past few years I have been reading a blog by Lisa King.
She is a mormon here in Tasmania.
I have never had the pleasure of meeting her,
But i have loved being able to read her blog and see all the gorgeous photos of her family.
I admire her so much.
She is the type of blog that I would love to become.
Being able to blog about life, the good and the bad.
She is such a incredibly strong woman.
So amazing.

Four months ago they lost their son Noah at the age of ten.
On the 26th January Lisa lost the father to her children, her husband and best friend.
Aaron passed away suddenly from a suspected heart condition.
Now leave her to look after her three sons.

Reading her blog entries over the past week and from when Noah passed away have brought many tears to my eyes.

I have never met her,
But I admire her, and look up to her.


Please show your love and support,
The next coming months are going to be extremely hard 
both emotional and financial.
Every little bit help.

Rest in peace Aaron and Noah,
May you enjoy your time together now you are together in heaven,
Watch over you family here on earth,
Until you meet again.
Family can be together forever.
Lisa King Photography

No comments: