Thursday, January 5, 2012

Excitement!!


I am super excited! 
Today, after some hunting for cheap flights my sister has agreed to come for a visit next month.
And she is bring my spunky, handsome 8 month old nephew with her!

Oh i can not wait!
I have that they live so far away, 
I miss having cuddles with them,
Watching him crawl and play games with them.

I can't wait to see him play with his little cousin Zoe,
Last time they saw each other E was only little.
Will be so much fun to see them together again.

I think I either to to kidnap him or move to Queensland!
Bring on the 15th of Feb for cuddles!

Well I am off camping tomorrow,
So there will be no post from me
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Be back soon!!

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Oh that is so much fun! I can't wait for my parents to get in (around that same time in Feb!)

Hope you enjoy camping! I know it's summer where you are... and I'm a little bit jealous :)

Unknown said...

Hope you're having a great camping trip!