Monday, January 23, 2012

Have A Great Day...

Lately in life I have started to kinda enjoy look over my life,
And assessing what I can improve,
What I need to change,
What I want,
Adjusting my goals so that I am able to achieve those things.

I am truely luck to have some very supportive people in my life.
That pick me up when I am down,
That make me believe that my dreams are possible.
And that I am fully capable of achieving anything that I put my mind to.

"Sometime I believe as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast"
-Alice in wonderland.

What you think is impossible now in your life,
Won't be impossible tomorrow, or next week.
All we need to do is have the ABC...
Attitude
Belief
Courage

Today is the start of a fresh week,,
Start of a new day,
Yesterday is gone,
Have a great day!


So each day I promise to strive to improve my life,
To create the life that I currently think is impossible,
To put in all my energy to achieve the life that I want,
To settle for nothing less than an extraordinary life,
And to enjoy every step along the way!
And NEVER regret a single moment!

Pinterest


1 comment:

Melanie said...

your blog (and blog name) is so cute !!!