Monday, January 2, 2012

Sponsoring Opportunities...


Would you like the opportunity to promote your blog or shop?

It is a new year! 2012 is going to be a great year!
To celebrate and welcome in the new year I have a special for each and everyone of my readers.

For the month of January & February I am offering FREE sponsoring!
You can choose either a 200x200 or 200x100 size spots.

What do you get??
*Free Advertising
*Mentions on Twitter
*Chances for guest posts

Requirements:
*My blog button to be featured on your blog
*Email me your button code, website and twitter details

Email address: jess.life.liveit@gmail.com

Any questions please feel free to email me.
I can't wait to meet some awesome bloggers!

*Please be aware there is no cut off date for this offer,
Please email me though you details as you as possible.*

3 comments:

Jess said...

Yay! this sounds like so much fun.

Unknown said...

Emailed you :)

crownmee said...

emailing!

Would love it if you followed my blog?
http:/crownmealreadyy.blogspot.com/