Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little Letters...

Pinerest

Dear Hair,
You have been behaving yourself really well over the last few days, cute curls! Thank you for behaving! And thank you for being easy to straighten tonight... oh how you have grown!

Dear Ballet Flats,
I love you, your are such cute shoes, I have loved wearing you, you go with so many of my outfits from jeans to skirts. I will miss you! I am sorry that my feet hate you.

Dear Feet,
I have to spend so much money on you at the moment and go through painful injections, so can you please hold up your side of the deal and get better!

Dear Australia Day,
I am so glad you are this week, I am looking forward to having a day off this week, it is well needed! And I can't wait to celebrate Lisa's birthday!

Dear headache,
You chucked a hissy fit with me last week, and now have been annoying me for the past two days! I tried to warn you to go away with simple nurofen, but no you wanted to stay and play. Well headache meet strong migraine medication! Serves your right!

Dear Music,
I have loved listening to you tonight, just what I needed!

Dear Weather,
You have been amazing lately, not too hot but just right! Please feel free to put on some nice entertainment this week with thunder and lightening!

Dear Sis and little nephew,
I can't wait to see you! 3 Weeks left till I get cuddles with both of you! BTW, sis... I plan to kidnap my spunky little nephew!

Dear Letter,
I hope you reach your destination safely.

Dear Pinterest,
Thank you for your amazing inspiration! I may be a bit addicted to you :)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

A good hair day is always a treat, and to have it last for days is a dream come true :)

Anna said...

I love curs! I would do so much to have them grow naturally from my head. You are so lucky.

AND i love ballerinas, AND Pinterest. For the same reasons as you. Can't get enough of Pinterest!