Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Words I can't say....

WeHeartIt
Dear Boy,

I hate the fact that you are in my head. I hate the fact that random things will remind me of you. I hate the fact that I wonder what you are doing right at this moment. I hate the fact that I don't know where I stand with you. I hate that I worry about you. I hate the fact that when anything happens, good or bad, your the first person I want to tell.

If I had never of met you I would of never of learnt how to trust again, how to open up, to have fun. Being you makes me want to be a better person. You believe in me and encourage me.  I always feel comfortable telling you anything, knowing that you would never judge me. You accept me for who I am.

Your my best friend. My life is different for meeting you. I can't imagine life without you. 

I miss you. 

Jess xoxo.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh, I've definitely had these sorts of feelings. Well, the first paragraph at least!

P.S. I'm a new follower, hi! :)

L!$@ said...

I feel your pain sister!!

Melissa Blake said...

*HUGS* I'm with you!!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Awww I have been there before too! I can realte to how your feeling girl!

Chelsea Parsons said...

chin up gorgeouse. relationship experiences make us who we are and are always part of us.... x