Thursday, August 25, 2011

Before I Die...

What is important to you??

A couple of weeks ago I found a awesome project called 'Before I Die'
I think this project is so cool,
Wish we could do something like this in Hobart.
Pop over to Candy Chang's website to see what other projects she is up to.

"It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day and forget what really matters to you. With help from friends and neighbors, I turned the side of an abandoned house in my neighborhood into a giant chalkboard to invite people to share what is important to them. Before I Die transforms a neglected space into a constructive one where we can learn the hopes and aspirations of the people around us"
Quote and photos from Candy Chang.

So... What do you want to do before you die??



 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

L!$@ said...

What an awesome project!

Nicole Jeannette said...

This is really interesting! I'd love to read all of them!

Hey, so I have a dress giveaway from Shabby Apple on my blog and if you're interested you should enter :)

jenn from midlife modern said...

That IS cool! So it's a big chalkboard wall where people can add their contribution to the "bucket list"? I think going on a safari, riding in a hot air balloon and designing my own home should go on mine:)