Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mini Family Reunion!

WeHeartIt
This week is has so far been really good.
It's been great having time to hang out with Cass.
Her puppy dog Odie is gorgeous!
Cass has trained her so well!
Last night she slept next to me on the mattress,
Which was so sweet and cute,
The only down side is that dog hogs the bed...
Majorly! lol

Today my sister J and her husband arrived with their cute little Mister.
This was my first time meeting Little Mister
I got to have my first hold, and instantly fell in love with the little mister!

Due to a early wake up and spending half of the day flying,
Ethan had not had very much sleep,
So J feed him at put him down soon after getting here,
About half an hour after he had been put down to sleep 
I walk past the bedroom door and hear a baby noise...
I pop my head in thinking that he may be crying
I look across to the cot and see Little Mister looking up wide awake,
Smiling, giggling and baby talking!
**Fall head over heel more in love with this little Mister!**

I think I may either have to....
A: Kidnap Little Mister so he stays here in Tasmania with me
or
B: Move to Brisbane so I can see my little Nephew more often!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

No comments: