Monday, August 22, 2011

Music Monday!

This week's song...
Without You by Hinder

The other night I had my iTunes on random and came across a band that I had totally forgotten about and had not listened to in a while. 
That's what happens when you have over 10,000 songs in your iTunes library!
Remember their song 'Lips of an angel'

Well this song is now my current favourite from the band
And also one of my songs of the moment too.
I really love this song especially for the video.
Just is kinda a reminder that break ups aren't the end of the world
And that it can been for the better, 
That you life can be better without them.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

I love that you do Music Mondays! I am huge gan of music and hearing new artists and songs...so I just heard a new one! Thank you!

Liesl :)