Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Package Swap Call Out!!!

WeHeartIt
Last year I did a package swap with the awesome Jamie!
It was awesome,
I loved the stuff that I received and love putting the package together!

Because I loved it so much I really want to do another one!!
Would love someone from USA or Europe

So it's call out time!
Who would like to do a package swap with me??
Is there things your interested in getting from Australia?
Would you just like to have some fun putting together a package and sending it, and having the joy of receiving a package in the post?

If you are interested...
Send me a email telling me a bit about yourself, what your interested in receiving and what you will be wanting to send!
Can't wait to hear from you!

Email address: jess.life.liveit@gmail.com

If you need idea check out this website: Gimme Your Stuff

3 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

love this idea.. i will have to email you :)

L!$@ said...

I'll do it!! I'll do it...oh wait...our letter box i too small for 2 packages! :P

Maz said...

If I move to Japan I'll do a package swap :D