Wednesday, August 3, 2011

10 Simple Things!


Hey everyone!
Welcome to 10 Simple Things!
This week I would like to introduce you to a awesome blogger!
This is Tiara!
Pop over to Tiara's blog 'Tiara In Wonderland'

10 Things that make Tiara happy!!

  1. The way my puppy (Anastasia) who is often featured on my blog comes bounding to great me when I come home. It's a great feeling to be wanted!
  2. The smiles on the faces of the children I teach at this NGO called Sunbeam. I know what million dollar smiles are.
  3. Love letters/emails or flowers especially when I'm not expecting them.
  4. Blogging- It is like a stress buster for me!
  5. Travelling to a new city/country. There is so much to see and do in the world.
  6. Dancing- I can dance for hours endlessly. It brings warmth and joy!
  7. Sleeping in late on a sunday morning with not a plan in mind or worry!
  8. Driving in the rain... with the droplets falling on my car window.
  9. Baking a cake for a loved one. I actually can pour in all my love :)
  10. Shopping- nothing like retail therapy! :)

If you would like the chance to take part in 10 Simple Things!
Click on the button below for more details!

No comments: