Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10 Simple Things!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!
Hope everyone is having a awesome week so far!
My week has been great so far, 
And so will the rest of my week!

This week I would like to introduce you all to Laura
I love her blog, she is only a new blogger
So pop over to her blog 'Musings of a Orange Sheep'
Check it out and say hi!


10 Things that make Laura happy!!!
  1. Laughing: This is something i try to do everyday! It is my favourite way to express myself. My friends can make me laugh until I cry. It is awesome.
  2. Baking: Who doesn't love the smell of a chocolate cake rising in the oven? I bake to relax and then I give away the stuff to not gain a 1002 pounds.
  3. Finding a seat on the subway: The you I feel when there is an open seat on the subway is pure bliss. When I am sitting, I can open a book, hold a bottle of water, and listen to my ipod... all at the same time without worrying about falling over when the train suddenly stops.
  4. Reading a good book: My favourite part about reading is when a book is so good that you lose track of time and before you know it, it has reached 3: 00am and you MUST. CLOSE. THE. BOOK. NOW!
  5. Cool Weather: when you can throw on a pair of boots and a scarf without passing out from a heat stroke. Seriously... bring on Fall!
  6. Cute Shoes: I love shoes! My favourite shoes are ballet flats, because they really go with almost any outfit and they come in so many styles. I need a new pair of shoes.
  7. When my Ipod shuffles to a jam from childhood: Spice Girls, I'm looking at you. Call me crazy but when Britney Spears or Backstreet Boys come onto my Ipod, I smile and it reminds of childhood when things were so easy.
  8. Skyping with friends and family: I recently moved to a new city where I know nobody, so I get really happy when I can talk with my friends and family online. It has been a great way to not feel homesick or lonely.
  9. Bright Colours: I wear them, I eat them, I decorate with them, and I incorporate them into my life as much as possible. Bright colours give me energy and they make everything more fun!
  10. My Cat: She is a feisty little 3 year old cat. She loves attention when it is on her terms and she will let you know when she is angry. SHe has been a great companion on my journey and I love the cute little white tip on her tail.

If you would like the chance to take part in 
10 Simple Things!
Click on the button below for more details!

2 comments:

Carrymel said...

I can totally relate to the things that make Laura happy myself, except for the cat thing! I am no a fan of cats! lol I'll go check out her blog now!

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Dee Paulino said...

Baking sure makes me a happy apple!