Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dear motivation, please come back!

I am a type of person that needs to frequently refocus my life.
I need to look over what I am doing,
Then see what is working and what may not be,
Then try and improve myself, make it better.

Lately I have been loosing motivation in some areas easier then normal.
After having a bad day at work yesterday,
Then coming home to write yesterday's post
It has gotten me thinking that I need to change the way I motivate myself.

One of the ideas that have come to mind
Is to make a visual motivation reminder.

I want to do up a pin board of what my goals are for the next 5 years
Plus I also want to get some photos printed up and make a collage of them on my wall.

I am hoping that this will help a bit
But if you have any other piece of advise I would LOVE to hear from you.

But right now,
I need to work out what my goals are for the next year.
WeHeartIt
This is one of the photos that I want to put up on my wall.
It's a reminder to me that each little step counts towards the bigger picture.

"If you change nothings, nothing will change"

Such a simple quote but so true!
Promise to keep you up to date with my goals for the next year.
Hopefully, if I tell you all what my goals are, 
I will feel more accountable for it,
And I would love any advise that you may have for me,
As one of them will be a big one that I will need as much help as possible!

Happy Friday everyone!
Hope you all have a great day and a awesome weekend!

WeHeartIt
P.S. I am currently writing this while camped out in the living room in a little home made tent with my flat mate Lisa, while listening to rain! How perfect! Well I'm off to listen to the rain while I fall asleep!

No comments: