Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10 Simple Things!

Hey everyone!
Hope everyone's weekend is going great!
Guess what... two day till the weekend!


This week I would like to introduce you all to Emma!
You can find here over at "I am the chaser"

10 Things that make Emma happy!!

  1. Photos: I love taking and being in photos. There's something so much fun about finding photos of things you'd completely forgotten and being reminded of an occasion/moment that you'd otherwise never remember.
  2. Lying in bed listening to the rain: Being all cuddled up in the warm while listening to the rain beating against the window in such a satisfying feeling.
  3. Winning eBay auctions: Everyone loves winning things. But winning something awesome for super cheap, and then looking forward to a package through the post? Even better.
  4. Fresh effects chapstick: THE best lip balm. it makes my lips all lovely and tingly, and then wonderfully soft. I've never seen it for sale in the UK, so i have to make sure i stock up whenever i visit the States!
  5. Cosmopolitan Magazine: Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine!
  6. How I Met You Mother: My boyfriend and i have been watching this snow online from the beginning, and I love it! I wish i had friends like those 5!
  7. People Watching: I'm incredibly nosy, so sitting and watching people go about their lives is always way more fun and interesting than it probably should be.
  8. Airports: Not only are airports great for people watching, they're great because being at an airport means one thing= holidays! (or vacation, to you Americans)
  9. New blog followers: Let's be honest, all bloggers (or at least bloggers with >500 followers) love seeing their number of followers increase. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right!
  10. Seeing Friends: Now that we've finished university, i don't get to see my friends as often as i used to be able to, so it's always so much fun when we get to see each other. There's always so much to catch up one!


If you would like the chance to take part in 10 Simple Things!
Click on the button below for more details!


No comments: