Monday, August 8, 2011

Music Monday!

This week we have a theme to the songs that I am about to share with you...
After some inspiration from my house mate Lisa,
I am going to be sharing with you some of my favourite songs from the year that I was born...

1986!

First up we have...

Manic Monday by the Bangles
Had to include this one, one of the classic monday songs,
Hope you are having a awesome Monday!


Hip to be a square by Huey Lewis and the News
This song just makes me wanna get up and dance a funky silly dance.
If you have ever seen the clip to American Psycho,
The moment when he is talking about this song, just before he kills a dude,
The dance that he does in that song is hilarious.


Greatest Love Of All by Whitney Houston
Oh I love listening to the words of her songs,
She always has so much meaning to her songs.


That's What Friends Are For by Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross & Whitney Houston.
I love this song!
And this one I would like to dedicate to all my amazing blogging friends and followers!
You are awesome!
Thank you for following me
And for sharing your advise and blogs and lives with me!


Hope you all enjoy a trip down memory lane to the year that I was born!
It was a great year!

So tell me bloggers....
What was your favourite song from the year that you were born???

2 comments:

L!$@ said...

Glad it worked out for you. I am partial to "Heal the World" by Michael Jackson :D

Ma Belle La Vie said...

Awesome picks! I love 80's music!