Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What Would You Do For Love??

Last day of holidays was pretty great!
Even though the list of things that I wanted to get done didn't really get done, I still have this weekend to achieve those thing! 
And I am determined to get them done!

Tonight me and a friend discovered a AMAZING restaurant.
So good that we booked the same table to go back to in a fortnights time.

You know the feeling that you get when you try a new restaurant.
You have the hope of something amazing,
You have your hopes set high.
Well this location did not let us down!
The service.... fantastic!
The food... Mouth watering heavenly goodness!
Add great conversation and it was a awesome dinner.
Seriously good food! 
My mouth is watering just looking at the picture and knowing that I will be back there in a fortnight!

Following the amazing dinner we headed off to see the movie 'The Vow'
This movie is amazing.
If i wasn't in fit of laughter at one of my friend who was crying, pretty much from the start of the movie, then I would have been crying too!
(When I said crying, I mean endless tears running down her face, seriously it was HILARIOUS!)
This movie was filled with laughter and tears, you couldn't help but feel it tug on your heart strings.
How determined her must be and how much strength and love he must have for her.
I can only hope that I have that much love for my future husband and him for me.

What would you do for love?

My favourite parts of the movie was when he was singing Meatloaf to her in the car, the box that he give her when he is sick, and how much fun they have in the relationship.

I'll admit it...
I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC!!

If you have not seem this movie,
Then GO AND SEE IT NOW!
Trust me it will be worth it.

***Also take tissues... if you don't need them, your friend will!
**P.S... Channing is HOT!!**

No comments: