Wednesday, February 15, 2012

10 Simple Things...

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Hope you are all having a good week so far!

This week I would like to introduce your all to...
Fariha, the blogger behind 'Fariha Making Cents'

10 Things That Make Fariha Happy!!
  1. munching on dried figs and almonds
  2. finding money in coat pockets
  3. my little brothers laughing
  4. making Valentine's day cards with the children I teach
  5. blessings from my father
  6. a nice warm cup of peppermint tea 
  7. stretching first thing in the morning
  8. a full eight hours of sleep
  9. the smell of oranges
  10. a lon hot shower after a tiring day
Would you like to be featured?
Simple!
All you have to do is email through:
*Your list (be creative, tell me why they make you happy!)
*A photo of yourself gorgeous self!
*Your Twitter link, so that I can promote you!

Email to:
girlwithcurls.blog@gmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We often forget that it's really the small things that make us happy! I was wondering, I'm Twitter-account-less but do you mind if I make a list and send it to you anyways?
I think it's lovely you're doing this!
xo Malou
http://the-uglyduckling.blogspot.com/

fariha said...

Hi Jess! Thanks for featuring my happy list!