Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oldies but Goodies...

When ever I am working on my blog I am always listening to music clips on YouTube.
I normally end up listening to what ever is on the charts at the particular time.
But today I found myself listening to some oldies,
My YouTube selections took me back to the 90's & early 00's

Sit back, relax,
And let's take a walk down music memory lane...



Towards the end of the 90's there were three type of music groups that my friends were listening to...
-Spice Girls
-Hanson
-Boy Bands (N'snyc, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees etc)

Me, well as you can tell I was a boy band girl.
Looking through all these longs and more,
There are so many song that I have forgotten all about.

What are your favourite 90's or 00's song??

3 comments:

Bridey said...

Oh man, those songs take me back! I was always listening to whatever was on the charts and then I fell in love with rock and have never really recovered!

Maz said...

Hehe awesome, I've been listening my Nsync "Celebrity" album lately, POP is one of my faves :D

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

haha bad ass.. omg i forgot about FIVE!!