Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!


I'm write this... bright and early... 4:30am
I am about to head to the airport to hop on a flight to Melbourne.
Where I get to sit through a work conference all day,
Then fly back into Hobart at 9:30pm.
Long fun day ahead of me.

I hope that everyone is has a great Valentine's Day,
Remember, that each and everyone of you has someone out there that loves you.
A lover, a friend, a family member, a child, or even a loyal dog.
Each and everyone of you are unique and special,
Never forget that!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Valentine's Day! (Though in this part of the world it's not until tomorrow. ;)

Jess said...

Happy Valentines day to you Jess. I am glad I still have one more day to get my house ready for vday over here. Hope you have a splended day.

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!