Wednesday, February 1, 2012

10 Simple Things...

Hey everyone!
10 Simple things posts have been missing over the last few week,
And that is totally my fault,
Kinda lost my blogging groove for a little bit there,
But I am back now!!!

This week I would like to introduce you all to...
Annelise from Aunie SAUCE

10 Things That Make Annelise Happy!!!
  1. Blogging. I LOVEEE blogging. I have 4! (LifeNailsHairStress-stuff).
  2. My little bearded dragon named Dobby. He is no house elf, but he sure has lots of personality!
  3. My boyfriend Daniel. He's the icing on my cake.
  4. Yellow! I just got a brand new (thrifted) yellow blazer and boy, it is bright!
  5. Sun. Sun. Sun. Sun. I love the sun.
  6. Everybody Loves Raymond. Tee-hee that show really makes me giggle.
  7. Fuzzy zebra throws. There's nothing like a good comfy blanket on your bed!
  8. American Idol auditions. I really can't stand the show... but watching people get their yellow ticket is so amusing. Currently, I'm watching "Wolf" get his. OOOOH yes. Awesome.
  9. Trampolines. I can bust a mean move on a trampoline. I swear... I can flip any-which-way on a tramp.
  10. Buddies on Twitter! I never thought I'd find friends on Twitter... but I love 'em! Find me!! @auniesauce


If you would like to featured on 10 Simple Things
Then get creating your list!
Be creative!
For ideas check out previously featured bloggers here
Email them to...
girlwithcurls.blog{at}gmail.com
**Please attach a photo along with blog and twitter links.**

1 comment:

Anna said...

Cool! I would love to be featured! But don't have that many nice photos of myself though. Could it be an old one?