Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life Planner....

One of my goals this year is to become more organised.
In all areas of my life.
And to do that one of the things that I wanted to do is to use a journal.
This year I invested in a Kikki-K diary.

But I have a little problem...
As much as I love my Kikki-K diary,
My heart has been stolen by another...
I have fallen in love with


They are amazing!
They go over a two year period.
And are super organised.
This is the one that I would pick...
Check out this link to see more of what it looks like inside!

Now the big decision is wether i stay with my Kikki-K diary till next year or switch to the planner???

2 comments:

Anna said...

Seems like a very nice planner!

Jess said...

I miss having a planner. Maybe I should look into getting one of these.