Sunday, February 12, 2012

Be Mine...

Valentines Day is just around the corner,
Are you all ready?
Or are you still hunting for ideas?
Here let's me share with you some of my ideas,
Hope they help...

If you would like to check out other ideas, 
Then join me on Pinterst!
And check out my Valentine's Day folder.


My top two favourite is the candy message on the bed and this last picture, 
You hide the little hearts in all different spots so that through out the day they find the hearts.
Then they go into a jar of hearts, through out the day they remember how much you love them.

What are your Valentine's day idea?
Would love to see them!
Leave me a link! Please

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE that first box of cookies! Such sweet ideas.

Keep Shining,
Meghan
Shine On

Unknown said...

All beautiful ideas. I love them!

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

I did something similar (to that last picture) for Anthony a few months back, except I wrote a reason I love him on each heart and his them all over the place. He kept finding them weeks later and they're now all stuck to the inside of his closet. He sees them everyday now.