Wednesday, February 8, 2012

10 Simple Things...

Hey everyone!!
Hope you are all having a great week!

This week I would like to introduce you all to Jessica!
She is the author behind The Avenues

10 Things That Make Jessica Happy!!
  1. The Mountains covered over with snow out my front window.
  2. My husband, he always knows how to make me laugh.
  3. My pup, he is full of rambunctiousness and oh, so cuddly.
  4. My king size memory foam bed. I don't think there needs to be any explanation.
  5. Knowing my mother is coming out to Utah in just a few months. Its been years since I have seen her.
  6. HGTV & DIY channels, I have been watching many of their decorating shows getting my decorating juices flowing.
  7. Downton Abby, I have been obsessed since coming across in on Nexflix this past fall. Love this new "series"
  8. The color Pink. It always makes me happy.
  9. Knowing that I will be able to buy a new couch soon. Its gone almost 9 months with out any real seating in our home.
  10. My Car, its finally stopped having car troubles for the time being. 

Would you like to be featured?
Simple...Just email me your list and a photo of yourself.
girlwithcurls.blog@gmail.com

No comments: