Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's In Your Bag??

WELCOME!!

This is my brand new weekly feature on the blog.
For some time now I have had a fascination with what people carry around in their bags.
It all started when I came across so many people posting it on Flickr!
I personally think that you can learn a lot about a person by what they have in their bag.
Now when I say bag I mean anything from handbag, back pack, diaper bag, wallet, briefcase  even by what people have in their glove box!

So each week I will be sharing with you a new guest blogger,
And they will share with you what is in there bag!

Everyone is welcome to take part.
If you have been hosted on my other feature '10 Simple Things'
Guess what...
You are welcome to guest post again!

To start the new feature off let me share with you all what was in my bag today...
I have loved this bag since I purchased it!
It is big enough to carry what I need,
It even fits my laptop.
But unfortunately it's life is coming to an end.
My bag is normally more organised then this,
But this is nothing to what my bag has been like over the last week.
I normally like my bag and it's contents to be orgainsed.

So... What is all this stuff??
First part of my bag contains the normal things...
*Wallet
*Glasses cases: one with a set of spare glasses, and one with my sunglasses.
*Receipts and business card.
*Gum... three lots, same flavour but different types. I like my gum.
*Tissues.
*iPhone 4s
*Bracelet and watch
*Work Keys
*Personal Keys
*Headphones.
Part two...
*Tampons... always good to be prepared.
*Perfume... My scent that I love is Vanilla, I normally only carry the stick and purse spray and leave the bigger one at home.
*Stick deodorant
*Nurofen (pain relief tablets)
*Medication for reflux (evil reflux!)
*Lip balm
*Lipstick
*Lipliner
*mascara
*Mirror
*Glasses cleaning cloth
*Bobby pins
*Hair bands
 Part three... Last part!
*Books... The lucky One by Nicholas Sparks: Currently going through a Nicholas Sparks phase, love his books! The other two books are new ones that just came in the mail! E.E. Cummings poetry, and Love letters of great men and women.
*Pencil case.. normally only carry a couple of pens only.
*Package... another item that came in the mail today, I had ordered some cute little envelopes off Esty!
*Diary, Kiki-K love their diaries!
*Postcards, two free postcards that I picked up from Melbourne Airport while I was there on Valentine's Day.
*Letter... letter from a friends. That reminds me... I need to finish my reply.

Would you like to be featured??
Send me through your posts!!!
Any questions please feel free to email me!
girlwithcurls.blog@gmail.com


2 comments:

Ms. Morgan said...

Hello fellow Girl with Curls (although I admit my curls are hard to manage and my love-hate relationship with them tends to end up with me putting my hair up....sigh). ANYWAY. I love this idea. I actually have seen a recent outbreak of people posting whats in their bags and I had been thinking of doing my own. HOWEVER I'd much prefer to "guest blog" by showing the world what's in my bag through your site? Let me know.

http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com

Adele Simpson said...

Pain reliever is indeed a must for every girl's bag. I have a box of pain reliever as well. It's good to always be ready in case monthly period and dysmenorrhea strikes. Anyway, I think I should also post "What's in my bag" as well. I admit, I have a lot of stuffs inside my bag.

Online Pharmacy Reviews