Saturday, December 24, 2011

Crafty Christmas...

Today has been a great start to my christmas holidays.
Last night I came out to stay at my parents place as I do every year.
My favourite part about Christmas is having the time off work and being able to spend that time with my family and friends.
This morning I had to put the finishing touches to a couple of Christmas presents.
And thanks to Mum and her craft area and supplies,
It made it possible for me to complete them.

Now I can only show you one of the presents that I finished off,
As that person as already received their present...
I have a love for stamps at the moment, love them to bits!
I have a heap of fun doing these presents,
And I have Pinterest to thank for the inspiration! 

Here is the finished product of one of my presents...
What do you think??

I promise to show you the other present, 
Just as soon as they have unwrapped it!

BTW, I love Google's interactive christmas theme that is up at the moment!

2 comments:

Brit said...

I saw the weekly planner writer on pinterest too! I love the idea and it must have been a simple but thoughtful gift!
I just went on google to check out what you were talking about- how awesome is that!? Did you click all the colors in order?

Unknown said...

I got those same stamps for Christmas!!! LOVE THEM!