Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree....

Oh how I love Christmas!
It is my favourite time of the year!

One of my favourite things is putting the Christmas tree up,
With saying that, I am still yet to put one up this year.
Normally I put the tree up on the 1st of December,
But this year I want to wait for my flat mate, and best friend, Lisa to come home from Japan
Bring on Thursday!

So for now,
I get to enjoy the inspirations that i have found on Pinterest!

Come and join me on Pinterest!!

What do you think??

Do you have a favourite or interesting tree to share with me?
Leave me a link!

2 comments:

L!$@ said...

YAY!! I can't wait :D :D :D

Eleanor said...

Mine!! I love that first tree that you posted, it looks a lot like one I saw in Australian Home and Garden... which inspired me to make my own! http://lady-proteus.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-am-more-excited-about-christmas-this.html